Stars Classic

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Congratulations - Cliff Richard

   
Congratulations
Congratulations and celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love with me

Congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be.
Who would believe that I could be happy and contented
I used to think that happiness hadn't been invented
But that was in the bad old days before I met you
When I let you walk into my heart

Congratulations...
I was afraid that maybe you thought you were above me
That I was only fooling myself to think you loved me
But then tonight you said you couldn't live without me
That round about me
You wanted to stay

Congratulations..., congratulations and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be
I want the world to know
I'm happy as can be