Stars Classic

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Goin' Out of My Head - Little Anthony & The Imperials/The Blossoms/Stu Phillips/Petula Clark/Cilla Black/Wes Montgomery/The Zombies/Sergio Mendes & Brasil 66/The Lettermen/Frank Sinatra & Ella Fitzgerald/Vikki Carr/Gladys Knight & The Pips/Nancy Wilson

            
Going Out Of My Head

Well, I think I'm going out of my head.
Yes, I think I'm going out of my head
Over you, over you

I want you to want me
I need you so badly,
I can't think of anything but you

And I think I'm going out of my head.
'Cause I can't explain the tears that I shed
Over you, over you

I see you each morning;
But you just walk past me
You don't even know that I exist

Goin' out of my head over you
Out of my head over you
Out of my head day and night,
Night and day, and night
Wrong or right

I must think of a way into your heart,
There's no reason why my being shy
Should keep us apart.
And I think I'm going out of my head.
Yes, I think I'm going out of my head. 

(Repeat & fade)