Stars Classic

Monday, March 14, 2011

Tears On My Pillow - Little Anthony & The Imperials/The Fleetwoods/Michèle Richard/Bobby Vee/Bobby Vinton & The Jordanaires/Lou Christie/Martha & The Vandellas/The Sha Na Na/Timi Yuro/Reba McEntire/Bernadette Peters/Kylie Minogue/Roger Ridley

   
Tears On My Pillow

You don't remember me, but I remember you
It was not so long ago, you broke my heart in two
Tears on my pillow, pain in my heart, caused by you, you

If we could start anew, I wouldn't hesitate
I'd gladly take you back, and tempt the hand of fate
Tears on my pillow, pain in my heart, caused by you,

Love is not a gadget, love is not a toy
When you find the one you love, he'll fill your heart with joy

If we could start anew, I wouldn't hesitate
I'd gladly take you back, and tempt the hands of fate
Tears on my pillow, pain in my heart, caused by you, you
Oh, you, you
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh (fades)