Stars Classic

Sunday, March 20, 2011

You Make Me Feel Brand New - The Stylistics

  
You Make Me Feel Brand New

My love 
I'll never find the words, my love 
To tell you how I feel, my love 
Mere words could not explain 

Precious love 
You held my life within your hands 
Created everything I am 
Taught me how to live again 

Only you care when I needed a friend 
Believed in me through thick and thin 
This song is for you and with gratitude and love 

*God bless you 
You make me feel brand new 
For God blessed me with you 
You make me feel brand new 
I sing this song 'cause you 
Make me feel brand new 

My love 
Whenever I was insecure 
You build me up and made me sure 
You gave my pride back to me 

Precious friend 
With you I always had a friend 
You're someone who I can depend 
To walk a path that sometimes bends 

Without you 
Life has no meaning or rhyme 
Like words to a song out of time 
How can I repay you for having faith in me 

(Go to *)