Stars Classic

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Even the Nights are Better - The Air Supply

   
Even the Nights are Better
I, I was the lonely one 
Wondering what went wrong 
Why love had gone 
And left me lonely 

I, I was so confused 
Feeling like I'd just been used 
Then you came to me 
And my loneliness left me 

I used to think I was tied to a heartache 
That was the heartbreak 
But now that I've found you 

(CHORUS) 
Even the nights are better 
Now that we're here together 
Even the nights are better 
Since I found you 

You, you knew just what to do 
'Cause you had been lonely too 
And you showed me how 
To ease the pain 

And you did more 
Than mend a broken heart 
'Cause now you've made a fire start 
And I, I can see that you feel 
The same way 

I never thought there'd be someone to hold me 
But then you told me 
And now that I've found you 

(CHORUS)

Even the days are brighter 
When someone you love's beside ya 
Even the nights are better 
Since I found you