Stars Classic

Friday, July 22, 2011

Hello Walls/Fool/Darling - Faron Young/Ralph Emery/Willie Nelson/Ricky Nelson/Kitty Wells/Betty Logan

  
     
Hello Walls/Fool/Darling
Hello, walls 
(Hello, hello) 
How'd things go for you today
Don't you miss her 
Since she up and walked away

And I'll bet you dread to spend 
Another lonely night with me
But lonely walls 
I'll keep you company

Hello, window 
(Hello, hello) 
Well, I see that you're still here
Aren't you lonely 
Since our darling disappeared

Well, look here, is that a teardrop
In the corner of your pane
Now, don't you try
To tell me that it's rain

She went away and left us all alone
The way she planned
Guess, we'll have to learn to get along 
Without her if we can

Hello, ceiling 
(Hello, hello) 
I'm gonna stare at you a while
You know I can't sleep 
So won't you bear with me awhile

We must all stick together or else
I'll lose my mind
I've got a feeling 
She'll be gone a long, long time 
(Hello, hello)