Stars Classic

Monday, July 11, 2011

Talk that Talk - Jackie Wilson

Talk that Talk
You ought to see my baby 
Walkin' down the isle with me 
Arm and arm with me 
It's a beautiful sight to see 
You ought to hear my lovin' baby 
Whisper in my ear 
Tender words she knows I love to hear 

Man, you ought to see her 
Walk that walk 
Gives me fever when she 
Talks that talk 
My baby just walks that walk 
Talks that talk for me

Here she come now 
Walk that walk 
C'mon baby, talk that talk 
My baby just walks that walk 
Talks that talk for me 

She sets my soul on fire 
Whenever she talks that talk 
She's so dog gone fine 
When she tells me she's mine, all mine 
I want the world to see my baby 
Maybe they will understand 
That she's my love 
I'm her lovin' man 

Man, watch her 
Walk that walk, c'mon, baby 
Talk that talk, my baby just walks that walk 
Talks that talk for me 
Here she comes now 
Walk that walk, c'mon, woman 
Talk that talk my baby just 
Walks that walk, talks that talk for me