Stars Classic

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Step by Step - The Crests

  
Step by Step
Step, step, step, step, step, step...step, step 
Step by step, I fell in love with you 
And step by step, it wasn't hard to do 
Kiss by kiss and hand in hand 
That's the way it all began 
Soon we found the perfect plan for love 
Side by side, we took a lover's walk 
Word by word, we had a lover's talk 
One word led to another and then 
Then in no time we're up to ten 
My heart knew it was gonna end in love 

1st step, a sweet hello 
2nd step, my heart's aglow 
3rd step, we had a date 
4th step, we stayed up late 
5th step, I walk you home 
6th step, we're all alone 
7th step, we took a chance 
One kiss and true romance 

Step by step, we climbed to heaven's door 
Step by step, each thrill invited more 
Then you promised faithfully 
All your love belonged to me 
Now I know we'll always be in love 
Step, step, step, step, step, step, step, step