Stars Classic

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Yellow Balloon - Jan & Dean/The Yellow Balloon/The Stained Glass Window/The Playground

   
Yellow Balloon
I never liked the rain before
It always made me stay inside
There's one thing that I know for sure
I've got a reason to like it since you took me for a rainbow ride

It's raining, it's pouring, but I don't care no more
It's like a yellow balloon
On a rainy afternoon
And like a yellow balloon

I never felt this way before
It's a feelin' that I just can't explain
There's one thing that I know for sure
I can tell you're feeling it too
'Cause when I'm walkin' with you in the rain

(Chorus)

I love you, yes, I do
And I know, you love me too
Raindrops fallin'on the street
I don't care, 'cause when we met
I know the sky is gonna get lighter
The sun's gonna shine a little brighter

(Chorus)