Stars Classic

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm the Urban Spaceman - The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band/Neil Innes

I'm the Urban Spaceman

(Eric:)
"Well, now it's talent spotting time, ladies and gentlemen, and please see if you can spot any talent in our next competitors. Will you please give a very big hand and a warm welcome to Carl Weetabix and Rita"

I'm the urban spaceman, baby, I've got speed, 
I've got everything I need. 
I'm the urban spaceman, baby, I could fly, 
I'm a supersonic guy 
I don't need pleasure, I don't feel pain, 
If you were to knock me down, I'd just get up again 
I'm the urban spaceman, baby, I'm making out, 
I'm all about

I wake up every morning with a smile upon my face 
My natural exuberance spills out all over the place 
I'm the urban spaceman, I'm intelligent and clean, 
Know what I mean

I'm the urban spaceman, as a lover second to none, 
It's a lot of fun 
I never let my friends down, I've never made a boob 
I'm a glossy magazine, an advert on the tube 
I'm the urban spaceman, baby, here comes the twist 
I don't exist.