Stars Classic

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine - James Brown & The Famous Flames/The Flying Lizards/Le Robin Orchestral/Bilbo/The Jad Fair/The Fat Boys

Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine

Fellas, I'm ready to get up and do my thing 
I wanta get into it, man, you know
Like a, like a sex machine, man, 
Movin', doin' it, you know 
Can I count it off (go anead) 

One, two, three, four

Get up, get on up 
Get up, get on up 
Stay on the scene, like a sex machine 

Wait a minute
Shake your arm, then use your form 
Stay on the scene like a sex machine 
You got to have the feeling sure as you're born 
Get it together right on, right on 

Get up. get on up 

I said the feeling you got to get 
Give me the fever in a cold sweat 
The way I like it is the way it is 
I got mine and don't worry 'bout his

Get on up and then shake your money maker 
Shake your money maker

No comments: