Stars Classic

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Double Lovin' - The Osmonds

Double Lovin'

It took me a long time to find a good woman 
One that would be true 
That's why I'm gonna double what it takes, baby, to hold on to you 

I'm gonna make my lovin twice as good as it was before 
I'm gonna love you so good 
You'll be begging and crying for more 
Double, double lovin' 
Is what I'm gonna give to you 
And you're gonna receive double pleasure everytime I do 

Double, double lovin makes you feel so good inside 
And when I double up on my lovin' 
You're gonna be satisfied 

I'm gonna double up on my huggin' 
And my kissin' too 
And I got a double stroke of lovin' 
I've been dying to use on you 
Don't be afraid to give me your love 
'Cause I won't hurt you 

You make the first step, baby 
And the rest I can easily do 

I'm gonna double your lovin' 
Double your fun 
You get two for the price of one 
I'm gonna double your lovin' 
Double your fun 
You get two for the price of one 

(Repeat chorus)

No comments: