Stars Classic

Thursday, November 24, 2011

It's Gonna Take a Miracle - The Royalettes/The Shirelles/Ken Boothe/Honey & The Bees/Laura Nyro/Jade and Sarsaparilla/Deniece Williams/Alton Ellis

It's Gonna Take a Miracle

Ooh, ooh,..

Loving you so
I was too blind to see you letting me go
Now that you've set me free

(Chorus:)
It's gonna take a miracle (ooh)
Yes, it's gonna take a miracle
To make me love someone new
'Cause I'm crazy for you, ooh

Didn't you know
It wouldn't be so easy letting you go
I could have told you that

(Chorus)

Now I know I can't get through to you
I'm gonna try to show you how much
You're turning me around, destroying me
I'll never be the same anymore

You must realize
You took your love and left me quite be surprise
You can be sure that know

(Chorus)

(Instrumental break)

(Chorus & fades)

No comments: