Stars Classic

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Jerk - Don Julian & The Larks

The Jerk

Girl, hey, what's that you're doin'
Girl, girl, what's that you're doin'
You've got to show me the steps to it
Somehow I'm gonna learn how to do it
Do the jerk, hey
Do the jerk, girl, come on and work, hey
Do the jerk

Girl, how do you move your hips so fine
Girl (come on time)
Work it out, right on time
Everybody's got the beat, hey, look at me
Doin' the jerk, yeah, now watch me work
Girl, now do the jerk, hey, do the jerk

Go on and soul, soul, soul, soul
Soul, everybody now, soul, soul, soul
You don't know how to do it
Come on, gonna teach it to ya'
I'm doin' the jerk, yeah
Watch me work, girl, now
Do the jerk, come on time
Do the jerk, let me see you work
Do the jerk, everybody
Do the jerk, come on now
Do the jerk, with alittle bit of soul
Do the jerk, show 'em, girl
Do the jerk, work, work, work,
Do the jerk, come on, girl
Do the jerk, listen, everybody
Do the jerk, I like the way you work
Do the jerk, with soul now, girl
Do the jerk, a-hey

No comments: