Stars Classic

Monday, January 23, 2012

Lonely Blue Nights - Rosie & The Originals/Kathy Young & The Innocents

Lonely Blue Nights
Whooo, hoo, whoo, hoo
Whooo, hooo, whoo, hoo

Lonelier night's, lonely, lonely blues
I can't hold you tight,
I've got nothing to lose
But since you've been gone
All I have is lonely blues, hoo, hoo, hoo, hoo

My night are filled with tears
My heart is filled with pain
I promise I'll be true,
If you just come back again
For since you've been away,
All I have is lonely blues, hooo

I'm sorry I hurt you, darling
I'll prove it to you someday
Regretting the things I've said
That made you go away 
And know you're far away
You might hear my cry
And come home someday forever to be mine

Sorry I hurt you, darling
I'll prove it to you someday
Regretting the things I've said, dear
That made you go away
But since you've been away,
All I have is lonely blues

Hoooo, hoo, hoo, hoo, hooo...

No comments: