Stars Classic

Sunday, January 22, 2012

(Now and Then There's) a Fool Such as I - Hank Snow/Jo Stafford/Elvis Presley/Tommy Edwards/Bill Haley & His Comets/Jim Reeves/Petula Clark & Franck Pourcel/Doris Day/Rodney Crowell & Emmylou Harris/The Residents/Baillie & The Boys

 
(Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I
Pardon me, if I'm sentimental when we say goodbye
Don't be angry with me should I cry
When you're gone, yet I'll dream a little dreams as years go by
Now and then there's a fool such as I.

Now and then there's a fool such as I am over you
You taught me how to love and now you say that we are through
I'm a fool but I'll love you, dear, until the day I die
Now and then there's a fool such as I.

(Now and then there's a fool such as I am over you)
(You taught me how to love and now you say that we are through)


I'm a fool but I'll love you, dear, until the day I die
Now and then there's a fool such as I

No comments: