Stars Classic

Friday, February 3, 2012

After All - The Miracles/Barbara Martin & The Supremes/The Marvelettes and The Andantes

After All
 Well, I ask myself, why do you always make me sad,
Why do you always treat me bad
After all, after all

I loved you
Well, I asked myself, why I sat by and let you hurt my pride
When you know I'll always be by your side
After all, after all
I knew I loved you

If you want to venture out
And look anywhere, anywhere in this world
Just you wait and see, you'll be back to me
You'll never find a love like mine,
In any other girl

And when you talk back to me
I have to take you in
And we can start over again
After all, after all
I knew I loved you,
I'm the one, I'm the one, I'm the one who loved

It doesn't matter what you do, I'm still gonna love you
I love you, I love you, I love you


No comments: