Stars Classic

Monday, February 6, 2012

First I Look at the Purse - The Contours/The J. Geils Band

First I Look at the Purse
Some fellas look at the eyes,
Some fellas look at the nose,
Some fellas look at the size,
Some fellas look at the clothes.

I don't care if her eyes are red,
I don't care if her nose is long,
I don't care if she's underfed,
I don't care if her clothes are worn,
'Cause first I look at the purse

Some fellas look at the smiles they wear,
Some fellas look at the legs, that's all,
Some fellas look at the style of their hair,
Some fellas want their waist to be small.

I don't care if their teeth are big,
I don't care if their legs are thin,
I don't care if their hair's a wig,
Why waste time lookin' at the waistline
'Cause first I look at the purse

A woman can be as fine as can be,
With kisses sweet as honey,
But that don't mean a thing to me,
If she ain't got no money
'Cause if the purse is fat
That's where it's at.

Some fellas look at the way they walk,
The way they swing and sway,
Some fellas like the way they talk,
And dig the things they say.

But I don't care
If she wobbles like a duck,
or talks with a lisp,
I still think I'm a good lover,
If the dollar bills are crisp
'Cause first I look at the purse.

First I look at the purse (4X)

No comments: