Stars Classic

Monday, February 13, 2012

My Girl Sloopy (Hang on Sloopy) - The Vibrations/The Vogues/The Mama's and The Papa's/The Fabulous Echoes/The McCoys/The Remains/The Wailers/The Yardbirds/The Ramsey Lewis Trio/Jan & Dean/Count Basie and His Orchestra/David Porter/The New York City/Rick Derringer/The Supremes/Los Yetis/Arsenio Rodriguez/Alan Merrill/Ringo Starr with Rick Derringer/Lieutenant Pigeon/The Downliner's Sect

My Girl Sloopy
Hang on, Sloopy, Sloopy, hang on
Hang on, Sloopy, Sloopy, hang on

Sloopy lives in a very bad part of town
And everybody there tries to put my Sloopy down
Sloopy, I don't care what your daddy do
'Cause you know, Sloopy, girl, I'm in love with you
And so I'm singing

(Chorus:)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Sloopy, let your hair down, girl, let it run down on me (2x)

Come on, Sloopy, come on, come on (2x)
Well, come on, Sloopy, come on, come on (2x)

Well, it feels so good, come on, come on
You know it feels so good, come on, come on

Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, Sloopy, come on, come on
Well, shake it, shake it, shake it, yeah, yeah

No comments: