Stars Classic

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Rockin' Good Way (To Mess Around and Fall in Love) - Priscilla Bowman & The Spaniels/Odessa Harris & Belford Headricks/Dinah Washington & Brook Benton/Vernon and The Jewell/Sylvie Vartan & Frankie Jordan/The Silvertones/Bonnie Tyler & Shakin' Stevens/Marcia Griffiths & Bob Andy

A Rockin' Good Way
(Him:)
If you're gonna give me good kissin' like that 
Honey, don't you know I'm gonna give them right back to you 
That's a kissin' good way (that's a kissin' good way)
Ahh, that's a kissin' good way (that's a kissin' good way)
Now, that's a kissin' good way to mess around and fall in love
(Don't mess around, don't mess around)

(Her:)
If you're gonna start out by huggin' me tight
Don't mess around, just a-hug me right
'Cause that's a huggin' good way (that's a huggin' good way)
That's a huggin' good way (that's a huggin' good way)
That's a huggin' good way to mess around and fall in love
(Don't mess around, don't mess around) 
(Him:)
You know you called me on the phone 
And just because I was alone
Yes, you came around wooin' 
Ahh, you'd better ask somebody
If you don't know what you're doin'

(Her:)
Now you kissed me and you rocked my soul
And don't come around knockin' rock 'n' roll
'Cause that's a rockin' good way (that's a rockin' good way)
Yes, that's a rockin' good way (that's a rockin' good way)
That's a rockin' good way, ah, ah,
To mess around and fall in love
(Don't mess around, don't mess around) 
(Her:)
Well, you know you called me on the phone 
And just because I was alone 
You came around a-wooin'
You gotta ask somebody
If you don't know what you're doin'

(Him:)
Mmm, now that you've kissed me and rocked my soul
Don't come around knockin' rock 'n' roll
That's a rockin' good way (that's a rockin' good way)
Honey, that's a rockin' good way (that's a rockin' good way)
That's a rockin' good way to mess around and fall in love

(Spoken:)
(Her: 'It's a rockin' good way')
(Him: 'I love to rock, how 'bout you?')
(Her: 'Ahh, baby, you got what it takes')
(Him: 'Ah, ha, ain't that somethin'?") 

No comments: