Stars Classic

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Big Boss Man - Jimmy Reed/The Pretty Things/Frank Frost/Eric Burdon & The Animals/Elvis Presley/Bobbie Gentry/Waylon Jennings/Charlie Rich/Marty Robbins/The Who/The Grateful Dead/Kelvin Stardust/Leon Russell/B.B. King/Juan Dela Cruz Project Band/Dwight Yoakam

Big Boss Man
Big boss man, can you hear me when I call
Big boss man, can you hear me when I call
Oh, you ain‘t so big, you‘re just tall, that‘s all

You got me working, boss man, working 'round the clock
I want me a drink of water, you won't let me stop
You, big boss man, can you hear me when I call
Oh, you ain't so big, you just tall, that's all

Gonna get myself a boss man, one gonna treat me right
Work me hard in the day time, but I'll sure rest easy at night
Big boss man, can you hear me when I call
Oh, you ain‘t so big, you just tall, that‘s all

No comments: