Stars Classic

Sunday, April 1, 2012

All Right Now - Paul Rodgers and The Free/Rodgers with The Queen/The Runaways/Mike Oldfield/The Who/Rod Stewart/Bon Jovi and The Skid Row/Pepsi & Shirlie

All Right Now
There she stood in the street
Smiling from her head to her feet
I said "Hey, what is this"
Now, baby, maybe she's in need of a kiss
I said " Hey, what's your name, baby"
"Maybe we can see things the same"
"Now don't you wait or hesitate"
"Let's move before they raise the parking rent"

All right now, baby, it's all right now
All right now, baby, it's all right now

I took her home to my place
Watching ev'ry move on her face
She said " Look, what's your game, baby"
"Are you tryin' to put me in shame?"
I said " Slow, don't go so fast,"
"Don't you think that love can last?"
She said " Love, Lord. above,"
"Now you're tryin' to trick me in love"

All right now, baby, it's all right now
all right now, baby, it's all right now

"That's all for now, take care and"
"I'll be back with more in a few days"


No comments: