Stars Classic

Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Don't Care/Cold Sweat - James Brown and his Famous Flames/Mongo Santamaria/Bernard Purdie


I Don't Care/Cold Sweat
Ha, I don't care ha about your past
I just want, ho, our love to last day
I don't care, darlin', about your faults, huh
I just want to satisfy your pulse

Oh, when you kiss me
When you mess me
Hold my hand
Make me understand

I break out in a cold sweat

Ho, uh, ho

I don't care about your wants
I just wanna, ha, tell ya about the does and don'ts
I don't care about the way you treat me, darlin,' ha
I just want, huh, to understand me, honey

Oh, when you kiss me
And ya miss me
You hold me tight
Make everything all right

I break out in a cold sweat, heh

Mercy on me
C'mon now
Brother, put it, put it where it's at now
Aww, let him have it, uh

No comments: