Stars Classic

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Send Me the Pillow that You Dream on - Hank Locklin/Lydia and The Melody Strings/Connie Francis and Hank Williams Jr./Johnny Tillotson/The Blue Diamonds/The Browns/Russ Sainty/Johnny Lion and The Jumping Jewels/Oscar Madrigal/Dean Martin/Charlie Feathers/The Bleechers/Jerry Lee Lewis/Kitten/George Morgan/Slim Whitman/Dwight Yoakam/Cynthia Schloss/Hepie & Hepie

Send Me the Pillow that You Dream on
Send me the pillow that you dream on
Don't you know that I still care for you
Send me the pillow that you dream on
So, darling, I can dream on it too

Each night while I'm sleeping, oh, so lonely
I share your love in dreams that once were true
Send me the pillow that you dream on
So, darling, I can dream on it too

I've waited so long for you to write me
But just a memory's all that's left of you
Send me the pillow that you dream on
So, darling, I can dream on it too
So, darling, I can dream on it too

No comments: