Stars Classic

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Summer Breeze - The Seals & Crofts/Gabor Szabo/The Isley Brothers/The Main Ingredients/Ramsey Lewis

Refreshed. Summer in Thailand this time is (d..mned) hot and burnt, we can't wait our Songkran's Festival to come next week
Summer Breeze
See the curtains hanging in the window 
In the evening on a Friday night 
A little light shining through the window 
Let me know everything's alright 

(Chorus:)
Summer breeze makes me feel fine 
Blowing through the jasmine in my mind 
Summer breeze makes me feel fine 
Blowing through the jasmine in my mind 

See the paper lying on the sidewalk 
A little music from the house next door 
So I walk on up to the door step 
Through the screen and across the floor 

(Chorus)

Sweet days of summer, the jasmine's in bloom 
July is dressed up and playing her tune 
When I come home from a hard day's work 
And you're waiting there, not a care in the world 

See the smile waiting in the kitchen 
Food cooking and the plates for two 
Feel the arms that reach out to hold me 
In the evening when the day is through 

(Chorus)

No comments: