Stars Classic

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Tha's Old Fashioned - The Everly Brothers


That's Old Fashioned
We hold hands in the movie show

So they say that we're old fashioned
Or we stroll beneath the silv'ry moon, oo-oo-oo-oon
And we carve our initials in the old oak tree
That's old fashioned, that's the way love should be

We enjoy sitting side by side
In the booth in the ice cream parlor
Where we play the nickelodeon, ah-ah-ah-ahn
And we dance when we hear our favorite melody
That's old fashioned, that's the way love should be

It's a modern changing world
Everything is moving fast
But when it comes to love I like
What they did in the past

I'm the kind who loves only one
So the boys say I'm old fashioned
Let them laugh, honey I don't mi-i-i-i-ind
I've made plans for a wedding day for you and me
That's old fashioned, that's the way love should be 

No comments: