Stars Classic

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Little Peace (Ein bißchen Frieden) - Nicole

A Little Peace

Just like a candle blown out in the wind
Just like a bird that can no longer fly
Just like a flower when winter begins
I'm feeling that way sometimes

But then there's a farthing way down by the lake
I picture a light at the end of the road
I'm closing my eyes I can see through the dark
A dream that is in my heart

(Chorus)
A little lovin'
A little givin'
To build a dream for the world we live in
A little patience and understanding
For all tomorrow
A little peace

A little sunshine
A sea of gladness
To wash away all the tears of sadness
A little of hoping
A little of praying
For all tomorrow
A little peace

I feel I'm a leaf in the November snow
I fell to the ground there was no one below
So now I am helpless alone with my song
Just wishing the storm was done

(Chorus x 2)

We were feathers on the breeze
Sing with me my song of peace
We are feathers on the breeze
Sing with me my song of peace

No comments: