Stars Classic

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saving All My Love for You - Whitney Houston

  
Saving All My Love for You
A few stolen moments is all that we share 
You've got your family, and they need you there 
Though I've tried to resist, being last on your list 
But no other man's gonna do
So I'm saving all my love for you

It's not very easy, living all alone 
My friends try and tell me, find a man of my own 
But each time I try, I just break down and cry 
Cause I'd rather be home feeling blue 
So I'm saving all my love for you 

You used to tell me we'd run away together 
Love gives you the right to be free 
You said be patient, just wait a little longer 
But that's just an old fantasy

I've got to get ready, just a few minutes more 
Gonna get that old feeling when you walk through that door 
Cause tonight is the night, for a feeling alright 
We'll be making love the whole night through 
So I'm saving all my love 
Yes I'm saving all my love 
Yes I'm saving all my love for you 

No other woman, is gonna love you more 
Cause tonight is the night, that I'm feeling alright
We'll be making love the whole night through 
So I'm saving all my love 
Yeah I'm saving all my lovin 
Yes I'm saving all my love for you 
For you, for you 

No comments: