Stars Classic

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Magic Man - The Heart

  
Magic Man
Cold late night, so long ago
When I was not so strong, you know
A pretty man came to me
Never seen eyes so blue
I could not run away
It seemed we'd seen each other in a dream
It seemed like he knew me
He looked right through me
"Come on home, girl" he said with a smile
"You don't have to love me yet
Let's get high awhile
But try to understand
Try to understand
Try, try, try to understand
I'm a magic man."

Winter nights, we sang in tune
Played inside the months of moon
Never think of never
Let this spell last forever
Summer over passed to fall
Tried to realized it all
Mama says she's a worried
Growing up in a hurry

"Come on home, girl" mama cried on the phone
"Too soon to lose my baby yet, my girl should be at home"
"But try to understand, try to understand
Try, try, try to understand
He's a magic man, mama
He's a magic man"

"Come on home, girl" he said with a smile
"I cast my spell of love on you, a woman from a child
But try to understand, try to understand
I'm a magic man"