Stars Classic

Friday, October 21, 2011

Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Lloyd Price/Elvis Presley and The Jordanaires/Roy Orbison & The Teen Kings/Larry Williams/Cliff Richard & The Drifters/Johnny Devlin and His Devils/Gary Stites/Little Richard/with Jimi Hendrix/The Swinging Blue Jeans/The Tielman Brothers/The Hollies/The Buckinghams/The Beatles/Joe Cocker/James Booker/Ike Turner/Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen/Mickey Gilley/Paul McCartney/Shakin' Stevens/Led Zeppelin


 
Long, last but not least medley of Led Zeppelin
Lawdy Miss Clawdy

Well, lawdy, lawdy, lawdy Miss Clawdy 
Girl, you sure look good to me 
Well, please don't excite me, baby 
I know it can't be me 
Well, I give you all my money 
Yeah, but you just won't treat me right 
You like to ball every morning 
Don't come home 'til late at night 

I'm gonna tell, tell my mama 
Girl, I swear to god what you been doing to me 
I'm gonna tell everybody that I'm down in misery

So bye, bye, bye, baby
Girl, I won't be comin' no more
Goodbye little darlin', down the road I'll go
So, bye, bye, bye baby
Girl, I won't be comin' no more
Goodbye little darlin', down the road I'll go

No comments: