Stars Classic

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

He's So Wonderful/Lovable - Sister Jessie Mae Renfro/Sam Cooke & The Soul Stirrers/Sam Cooke (Solo)

He's So Wonderful

Wonderful, God is so wonderful
He's wonderful, God, he's wonderful

The Lord is my shepherd, he's my guide
Whenever I need, the Lord will provide
And praise my lord's name
I know he's so wonderful

And o, he's wonderful and I better believe
The Lord is wonderful, oh, yes, he is
And o, he's wonderful, I know the Lord
He's so wonderful

And o, if you never tried God, try the Lord one day
And see when my father come down and make a way
And o, I can't help it but love God
He's so wonderful, wonderful

He's been my mother and my father too
There's no limit to what my Lord can do

And o, I love God, he's so wonderful

Lovable

Lovable, my girl
She's lovable

She's lovable, my girl
She's so lovable

Candy's sweet and honey too
There's not another quite, quite as sweet as you
I know, I know, I know, I know I've always loved you
You're so lovable

Whoa, I know, I know she's
Yes, she is, I know, I know, I know, I know she's lovable
Oh, yes, she is
I know she's lovable, my, my, my, my girl is lovable
Yes, she is

Whoa, love and fascination
Is her middle name
To my heart a sensational feel she reigns
Whoa, whoa
I know, I know she's lovable

Whoa, I know, I know she's
Yes, she is, I know, I know, I know, I know she's lovable
Oh, yes, she is
I know she's lovable, lovable, lovable, lovable
I know she's lovable
Whoa, yes, she is

Whoa, she's just an angel
A sweet little angel to me
When I'm without her, I know, I know, I know I'm in misery
Whoa, I love my girl
She's so lovable

No comments: