Stars Classic

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon - Neil Diamond/Tom with Mick & Maniacs/Jerome Richardson/Cliff Richard/Jackie Edwards/Biddu & The Orchestra/Guiliano Palma and The Bluebeats/The Urge Overkill

Girl, You're a Woman Soon
Love you so much, can't count all the ways
I'd die for you, girl, and all they can say is
"He's not your kind"
They never get tired of puttin' me down and
I never know when I come around, what I'm gonna find
Don't let them make up your mind, don't you know

Girl, you'll be a woman soon, please come take my hand
Girl, you'll be a woman soon, soon, you'll need a man
I've been misunderstood for all of my life
But what they're sayin', girl, just cuts like a knife

"The boy's no good"
Well, I finally found what I've been lookin' for
But if they get a chance, they'll end it for sure, sure they would
Baby, I've done all I could, it's up to you
Girl, you'll be a woman soon, please come take my hand
Girl, you'll be a woman soon, soon, you'll need a man

No comments: