Stars Classic

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ooh-Wakka-Doo-Wakka-Day - Gilbert O'Sullivan

Ooh-Wakka-Doo-Wakka-Day
I want to tell you

I might as well do about a girl I met back in May
Her name is Rita and you should see her
When she goes, ooh-wakka-doo-wakka-day

She's got a brother like any other
who got his nose caught inside a gate
And when they freed him, it so relieved him
He just went, ooh-wakka-doo-wakka-day

You wouldn't think to look at me that I was strong
But underneath it all, I really am
And just to prove it why, only the other day
I picked a needle up with one hand

Now up in Bradford, a chap named Radford
while taking part in a local play
Was intercepted and then suspected of going,
Ooh-wakka-doo-wakka-day

Who's that lady I saw you with, it was not your wife
It looked to me suspiciously, like someone I have
Never seen before in my life.
Doo-doo-dee-doo,..

It's not surprising when you come to think of it
Just what it is that makes people swear.
You only have to sing about bleepin' thing
And there'll be bleeping, ev'ry bleeping where

Now if you love me, you're not above me
If you don't well, what can I say
Except we'll see when you come to tea
Then you can go,ooh-wakka-doo-wakka-day
Ooh-wakka-doo-wakka-day (3x)

No comments: