Stars Classic

Friday, May 25, 2012

Girl/Boy (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue) - The Temptations/Phil Collins/The Funk Brothers/Deborah Blando


Girl (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue)
I love you, girl, with all my heart and soul.
I can't understand why you treat me cold.
Your every wish, girl, is my command
And that's why I can't seem to understand why,
Girl, girl, girl, why you wanna make me blue
I'm askin' you, girl, girl, girl, why you wanna make me blue
One day you say you love me too.
The next day you tell me that we are through.
My love for you is just a game.
But each time we play, girl, my heart feels the pain.
Girl, girl, girl, why you wanna make me blue, oh
Girl, girl, girl, why you wanna make me blue, so blue

(Instrumental break)
Woo, girl, girl, girl, why you wanna make me blue (make me blue)
Oh, girl, oh, girl, oh, girl, tell me why can't you be true (can't be true)

The way you treat me, it just isn't fair.
You make it so plain you just don't care.
You have a ball around town.
Sleepless nights are getting me down.
Girl, girl, girl, why you wanna make me blue
I'm askin' you, girl, girl, girl, why you wanna make me blue, baby
Girl, girl, girl, why you wanna make me blue

No comments: