Stars Classic

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Can't See Nobody - The Bee Gees/Nina Simone/Josipa Lisac/The Marbles

  
    
I Can't See Nobody
I walk the lonely streets, I watch the people passing by. 
I used to smile and say hello, guess I was just a happy guy. 
Then you happened, girl, this feeling that possesses me. 
I just can't move myself, I guess it all just had to be. 

(Chorus:) 
I can't see nobody, no, I can't see nobody. 
My eyes can only look at you. 

I used to have a brain, I used to think of many things. 
I watched the falling rain and listened to the sweet birds sing. 
Don't ask me why, little girl, I love you and that's all I can say. 
You're every ,every breath I take, you are my nights, my night and day. 

(Chorus) 

Every single word you hear, is coming from this heart of mine. 
I never felt like this before, a love like yours, so young and fine. 
And now as I try to forget you, it doesn't work out any way. 
I loved you such a long time ago but in my eyes you'll always be. 
Every single word you hear, is coming from this heart of mine. 
I loved you such a long time ago, don't know why 
And I don't know why, baby 

(Chorus twice)